Cravings SUCK. Hunger SUCKS.
Take these instead and have your weight-loss journey be 10x easier!
Bottle contains 90 tablets. Take three pills in the morning during you fasting window to curb your hunger.
1. Burdock (root)
- Blood Detoxifier
- Promotes Blood Circulation and improves skin texture
- Antioxidant compounds to help reduce systemic inflammation
- Antidiabetic compounds to help regulate blood glucose
- Soothes bowel and stomach
3. Fennel (seed)
- Traditionally used to soothe indigestion
4. Hawthorn (Berry)
- Natural source of (CGA) Chlorogenic acid that has properties of a natural antioxidant. Shown to have antidepressant-like effects.
5. Licorice (Root)
- Anti Inflammatory effect, particularly in the digestive tract
- Cellular protective benefits
6. Dandelion (Root)
- Rich in the carotenoid, Beta-carotene
- Reduces inflammation
- Helps to induce Apoptosis and autophagy
- Blood glucose regulating that provides antidiabetic benefits
7. Parsley (Leaf)
- Calms the stomach
- Form of kelp (seaweed). Works on the glandular system. When taken internally it is a great source of natural iodine, calcium, magnesium, potassium, and B-complex vitamins. Stimulates healthy thyroid function.
9. Gotu Kola (Herb)
- Regulates Glucose via increasing insulin sensitivity
- Inhibits inflammation
- Acts as a natural diuretic
- Shown to help fight of infection
The health, fitness and nutritional information in this guide is designed for educational and resource purposes only.